Today is a fucking bad day.
I've been home the whole day and I'm going fucking insane. My nose has been dripping mucus the whole day. The durians mum bought yesterday gave me a fucking cut on my leg. I fell on saturday and till now my hand still hurts like fuck. Mother is going on a temper throwing spree and starts scolding when she cannot find the remote or when something is not at the place where it is supposed to be. I haven't seen or talked to BF in days and I'm missing him very terribly. He probably has had so much fun these few days that he hasn't thought about me at all. I wanna watch kung fu panda, incredible hulk, zohan and made of honour BUT I've got nobody to watch them with me.
I feel so irritated just by typing this.
I want a chocolate sundae.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment