Life is really becoming such a chore. Its the same old routine day and night - Study, study study study, and sleep. Being awake at 1.08am is quite rare nowadays. For the past two weeks, I've been doing a lot of math and amath. This, I have to say, is quite an achievement. I want to get my A's for both of my maths. I need to get it. O levels are in 3 weeks, and I feel that I'm not ready at all.
And trust me, the worse has yet to come. I've got a feeling that something major is gonna crop up at home. This is bad. Really bad. I wish I can numb myself from all emotions.
LJY,Its been exactly a month, but I still feel very empty. I ought to be letting go, but no. Every time my phone rings I secretly hopes for it to be your message, only to let myself be disappointed. I don't know what am I supposed to do, or how am I gonna continue on like this. I though I;m doing fine, but after reading your archives, I realise d that there is still a part of me missing. I don't even think you'll be reading this.
I need to sleep. Goodnight.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
been reading everytime lor .
Post a Comment