Damn, I want to redo my nape piercing. I've been staring at the two red holes for a week, and I like it better when the stud is there.
I think I'm trying too hard to forget things. But the harder I try, the more it comes back to me. I just wish things are back to way it used to be. Is it too much to ask for?
O levels are in 1week/7 days/168 hours/ 10080 minutes/ 604800 seconds. (I DID THE CALCULATIONS MENTALLY!) It is kinda scary cause 1week/7 days/168 hours/ 10080 minutes/ 604800 seconds is not a very long time although it is like, a 6-digit seconds.
And O levels are gonna end in 1 month 2 days / 33 days / 792 hours/47520 minutes/2851200 seconds (Okay, now I used a calculator). Compare that 2851200 seconds with 10080 seconds, thats like,282 times! Omg. Haha. This is what too much Math does.
Okay, I've came up with a list of to-dos after Nov 11.
1) Watch Lan Qiu Huo :D (This is like, the top in my list.)
2) Movie marathon with Rara at Linette's house.
3) Have a 4 day 3 night cruise with Nette and GF.
4) Get a job.
5) Go Genting/someplace with Rara,Linette and whoever.
6) Clubbing with Rara. (!)
7) Meet Wu Min Li after almost 2 whole years :D
Basically, I'm gonna play my ass off.
Oh what the heck man, O's are in a week and I've already came up with this shit. See how much I look forward for Nov 11?
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment