
Dad is quite pissed with me for coming home real late for 2 consecutive days straight. But oh well, I don't see what is wrong. I haven't played so hard since Mid Years.
So in the end, Stupid Boy celebrated Halloween with me. Haha, so much for no celebrations. Watch HSM3. Oh my god, the show was damn cute. I think I'm beginning to blog like a Ah lian by listing down all the things that happened in the day.
wo ji tao scareded!
Ah lians are hysterical.
I love my girls.
Went Nette's house yesterday to study (!!!!!!)
Visiting her place again on Monday to continue Hot Shots.
Going swimming with Stupid Boy on tuesday.
Hell yeah, I feel like O levels are already over. But no, its time for me to start social studying.
So in the end, Stupid Boy celebrated Halloween with me. Haha, so much for no celebrations. Watch HSM3. Oh my god, the show was damn cute. I think I'm beginning to blog like a Ah lian by listing down all the things that happened in the day.
wo ji tao scareded!
Ah lians are hysterical.
I love my girls.
Went Nette's house yesterday to study (!!!!!!)
Visiting her place again on Monday to continue Hot Shots.
Going swimming with Stupid Boy on tuesday.
Hell yeah, I feel like O levels are already over. But no, its time for me to start social studying.
No comments:
Post a Comment