Knowing somebody who can drive or is willing to drive you around is a blessing. Now I know how it feels when somebody goes 'Oh I'll pick you up at your place'. It is seriously a total blessing man.
(F.M.I, G and I found our third favourite hang out spot! Heehee. It is one of the nicest way to spend time together after the massive cut down of talk time and meet ups.)
Basically life is extremely dull at the moment and I can't wait for :
1) the next 22 weeks to be gone!
2) my Fujitsu to arrive.
3) school to start.
4)W.E.E.K.E.N.D.S.
5) my marriage and having kids. (wtf hahaha!)
Meeting the Bitch in 8 hours! Can't wait can't wait can't wait!
1 comment:
HELLO HELLO JUST IN CASE WE LIKE TOTALLY FORGET ABOUT EACH OTHER, i am still alive and still working at swensens. AND, i am grounded. omgwthbbq.
Post a Comment