
FFFFFFFFF. I woke up at 6 in the monring to go to school and realised LSCT camp sucks and was a total waste of time. Stupid. I booked out of camp a few hours after it started.
I wanted to tell the whole world how my timetable sucks. For example, on Friday, my classes starts at 9 in the morning and it ends at 5 in the evening. Great. Just great. LSCT is seriously damn hiong.
EH FUCK. THERE ARE CHANGES TO MY TIMETABLE AND I HAVE DO HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL ON WEDNESDAY.
With love,
Leer.
2 comments:
HAHA, why is it always the case that I am the most unglam pictures on your blog. WHYYY.
ps: dear friends, I have evolved.
MISS YOU BABY! must go out soon.
aww....this picture...i remembered...!=)
eh eh your blog must hv more pictures of me k!!
=)
Post a Comment