skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It takes two.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
"When I’m losing my control, the city spins around. You’re the only one who knows, you slow it down."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
LEER!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(66)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(7)
No title
"Things will happen in your life that you can’t st...
So after we said our goodbyes, I happily walked do...
"When I’m losing my control, the city spins around...
Secretly I'm wishing my life could be either a car...
Its amazing how quickly a year has passed. Girlfri...
Somehow I enjoy sitting by the school pool at 730 ...
►
2009
(92)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(82)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment