skip to main | skip to sidebar

It takes two.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm tired. Tired of all the drama, all the overflowing workload and the information overload. I'm sick of my hectic school life. Honestly, I hate school and I want to be a drop out.

(On a lighter note, my Tioman trip with G is confirmed! SEPTEMBERRRR!)
Xoxo LEER! at 12:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
LEER!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (66)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (2)
      • I'm tired. Tired of all the drama, all the overflo...
      • Can somebody tell me where did the first 6 months ...
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (92)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (82)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (11)