ARGUEMENT AT DHOBY GHAUT. CARL'S JR. WAVEHOUSE! EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT(!!!) $6 CHICKEN RICE CHICKEN. EPIC BUS RIDE. AN AWESOME NIGHT. ALL WITH G :)
I don't have any pictures for today, hence the random picture above. But I swear Wavehouse is the sex, seriously.
(Today, while I was waiting for Gary for 40minutes ahem, a lady broke her flip flop in the middle of a train station. Her boyfriend realised and immediately took off his slipper and gave it to her. He ended up walking barefooted. His love for his girlfriend GMH.)
I don't have any pictures for today, hence the random picture above. But I swear Wavehouse is the sex, seriously.
(Today, while I was waiting for Gary for 40minutes ahem, a lady broke her flip flop in the middle of a train station. Her boyfriend realised and immediately took off his slipper and gave it to her. He ended up walking barefooted. His love for his girlfriend GMH.)
No comments:
Post a Comment