Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 has been filled with ups and downs, and it is one of the most exciting years in my 18 years of existence. Imma let the pictures do the talking.

Field Trip to CCK Unity. HAHAHAH LAMEST SHIT EVER.


Boys Like Girls @ Resorts World

KidsRead @Ghim Moh. This is Afiq, my fav kid there.

Stomp @ The Esplanade


OCIP @ Batam with Gwen, Calvin and Chunhui. Met crazy people and had lots of fun.

@ Genting with G and his family


Seventeen Beach Party @ Siloso Beach with Gwen. LOOK AT THE GUY BEHIND ME OMG!

New addition to the family, Onion Gonzalez Lim Pom Pom.

Picnic under the stars (that failed) with G @ Siloso Beach

@ ButterFactory with Ferind


Family vacation with G @ Tioman

Hell yeah turned 18.

Birthday getaway with G @ Tioman

@ USS with G

Photobooth-ing with my lecturer. My Fujitsu was screwed up so I brought G's mac to class.


Random photobooth with G before his enlistment.

@ Butter Factory with Gwen, Ferind, Ja, Rajiv and Ben

Pre Xmas with G @ Orchard

(Pictures are mostly in choronological order. There were many other occasions that made this year a blast, but these are the ones that I have pictures of. )



Even though G is currently serving NS and rarely has time for me, our relationship is stronger than ever. I am excited to see how our story develops ♥

School still stinks, but yeah whatever, I have awesome friends/classmates to help me get through it. Without them, I would not have snacks during class or laughs during lunch. And without Gwen, there wouldn't be anyone to nag at me during school time (!!!)

Honestly, I cant wait to see what 2011 brings. So yes, have a blast on the last few days of 2010, and I'll see you all in the new year.

2011 HERE I COME!

No comments: