This is for you.Hi Bitch. You are the nicest/cutest/most huggable bitch I have ever known. HeeHee. Sitting in front of you in school is probably the most fun thing that can ever happen in school. Even though you have a (not so secret) marriage to my Girlfriend, I still love you! Siti Nurulhuda never fails to make my days in school. She will take my notebook and start drawing things like 'gawd I hate school' notes or whatever its called during lessons. I always laugh at her whenever Mrs Laksa calls for the geog rep :D Heehee. And Nurul will always throw things down my shirt for my birthday. NO FAIL. HAHA. Hmmm Bitch. WHY YOU DONT WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME BUT THEN I STILL SEE YOU IN FAR EAST WITH THE TWO SMARTY PANTS!? CHEAT MY FEELINGS :( (I HAVE TO SAY I DID NOT THINK OF MARY WHILE TYPING THIS. AND I DID SMILE TO MYSELF CAUSE I REALISE I MISS YOU ALOT.)
No comments:
Post a Comment