Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No Guitar Heroes for youuu!

Gary says I do not blog very often so here I am at 146 in the morning typing this.

Hi Gary. I owe you one paragraph, so here it goes.
Gary is the nicest boy ever, even though he claims he is a man/guy (whateverrr!). Haha. He pays for dinner, and can play pool pretty well. He is super buff and he reminds me of a big cuddly yet buff teddy bear. He will send me home no fail whenever we go out. (HE LIVES IN THE OTHER END OF SINGAPORE!) How sweet :D OH! GARY SAYS HE WILL DRIVE ME HOME FROM NP IF I GET IN! Heehee. Hmmm and he claims he is really really exceptionally nice and sweet to me. Wait,he doesn't just claim. He really is. In short, he is really nice and he does not bully me. I feel like so much like a suck up.

My dear friend Gary




Meeting these 3 for mahjong, movie marathon, sleepover, dim sum lunch, and jae results posting on Thursday and Friday. Teehee, can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait! Plus a party at Sister's place, my Thursday and Friday is super packed.


Shitzz, I am getting hungry.

No comments: