Wednesday, February 06, 2008

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lay with me and just forget the world?



You know, for some apparent reasons, I don't feel right this Chinese New Year.
I know its a time when everyone in the family to get together, but what can I celebrate this CNY?

Celebrate I'm exiled to Tioman for four days? Celebrate I've got a test the day I go back to school? Or celebrate the fact that every family member is all the way in HK, and we're the only ones here in Singapore?


Well, maybe I need this break. With no phone, no tivo, no computers. No nothing.



For the few who bothers to read my ramblings, happy Chinese New Year. I hope you will have a better weekend than me. I'll be back on Sunday, so this blog of mine will continue to be lifeless until then.

No comments: