Friday, February 29, 2008

But baby, you're bittersweet.



LEAP YEAR
I was supposed to be watching Meet The Spartans today. But damn, I'm fucking stuck at home cause Baby is out with his friends. Again.


I think my life sucks pongo pygmaeus balls right now. Why?


  • BF is out with his friends and he has got very little fucking time to spend with me. & when I say little, I mean LITTLE. Fuck.
  • School. Sucks. Period.
  • My nose is irritating the fuck out of me. I have been sneezing fucking much since CNY, and the damned medication isn't working apparently .
  • My phone is being fucking screwed.
  • I'm always at home this few days. Damn, I will be fucking no lifer if this continue.
  • New month. Phone bill. Fuck.



    Well, that was how I spend my ONCE-EVERY-FOUR-YEAR day. Making a list of how my life sucks. How cool is that man, you tell me? Oh wells, at least Lee Jia Yu manage to spend me 3 hours today.


    Damn/


    I'm sorry if this post is fucking vulgar. I had an arguement with BF again. Mfk depressing/frustrating to be quarreling with him every alternate day about the same damn fucking thing.

  • frustration





    I seriously hope you guys had a better day than me.

    No comments: