Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tomorrow is gonna be a special day. (:




School has been a total bitch this few days. Especially _________________. I can't wait to be done with my O level and leave TKGS for good. Seriously, what sense does it make when you have to queue up to get in the canteen? Not only that, school now is equivalent to a mini jail. Pfft, I can't wait for 2009.


it's weird how much you anticipate the truth. it's weirder when you know the truth and you wish you didn't hear it. maybe that's what people mean by the truth hurts.
yeah, as quoted from Carol, truth hurts.


I think I've been irritating BF this few days, as he is being really really cold towards me.I've got a bad feeling about this, but what can I do about it?
Sorry dear if I did anything wrong. Sorry/

No comments: