Hi friends.
2008 has been a hell of a roller coaster ride, emotionally and mentally. I had a wonderful time with all of you guys even though the year was tough like shit.
I realised this blog is always about me, so this post will be for the special people in my life. Pictures aren't available now, so this will be super duper wuper wordy post. I'm super sorry about that.
Dear Melissa Tan,
I doubt you will ever see this lah! HAHAH, but still, you are the best friend anyone can ever have (even if you have a bottomless pitt for a stomach!). You are the only person whom I have cried on ( I don't even think you will remember when it is lah!) so be really honoured.
Dear Deborah Quek,
Hi Bf! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE LIKE PROM CAN! Fly my aeroplane on the day I'm suppposed to leave for Hong Kong some more. But neh mind, I still love you to the damn core. I MISS A MATH LESSONS WITH YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN! Okay? Alright. I don't know what school will be like if we were not to be in the same class.
Dear Rachel Lim,
Hi Gf! I miss you like hell lah! WHY WE NEVER GO WATCH NICK AND NORA? Anyway, I wanna thank you for being my girlfriend. 1 YEAR 4 MONTHS+ ALREADY LEH! Hahaha, I love you to the damn core too.
Dear Linette,
Hi rich kid! HAHAH. I wanna watch Lan Qiu Huo at your place again and laugh like some mad monkeys! You are my Ah lian friendz, and I will never forget we took neoprint just for the sake of nothing (or maybe something that I don't know).
Dear Amirah AKA Boobs,
I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding we had a few months back. I kinda miss bullying you in class. And teaming up with Fiona to bully you. And teaming up with you to bully Fiona. HAHAH. Uh, you are happily with T now, so all the best ( even though I don't really like him). Oh yes! I super miss playing basketball with you and Fiona nd Mr Peh!
Dear Fiona,
HI PRESIDENT! omg, I miss calling you that. First thing, I really miss playing basketball with you! And teaming up with you to play the stupid modified volleyball game! UH. You've been a great friend, and I can't wait to go terrorize the Sec 1s with you this friday (WHICH IS TECHNICALLY TOMORROW).
Dear Nurul AKA the Bitch,
Bitch I super miss you can (even though you are married to my Girlfriend). Anyway, I miss sitting in front of you in class and watch our water baby shrink. Super funny lah! I frigging miss cam whoring with you!
Dear Weiling Chen,
I don't know if you remember this, but you are my evil twin! HEE HEE. I miss dumping you into the rubbish bin (who doesnt! so classic lah!). HAHA. I know I kept taking your tissue box in class, I'm so sorry about that. OH! And I'm really sorry I couldn't make it that Saturday!
Dear Amelia,
I cannot believe we started out seeing each other not happy (direct translation from chinese!) but I'm really glad I got a chance to know you so much better. We go meet more hot guys at Sentosa okay! And don't worry, if YuanYin and I are successful at uh, (I must watch what I write) you know what lah, WE WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU OUT OKAY!
Okay I just spent 20 minutes typing this post. It will be damn saddening of nobody reads it. It is time to sleep, so goodnight.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment