Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tragically hilarious and a comical mess.

I have to say, I miss going out with Rara and Deborah. Both of them are always working and are too busy to come out :( I wanna go triple dating (minus one!) soon!


Talking to Sister Wu is damn funny. He never fails to make me laugh with his endless chain of talking cock like WAH DUA NEH! and

LEER! says:
you wanna know the link for what!
junneng is applying for scholarship says:
HAHA
junneng is applying for scholarship says:
go read lah!
junneng is applying for scholarship says:
see whether u got blog about the big barrister wu anot
LEER! says:
hahaha. never blog about you lah!
LEER! says:
you want me to meh?
junneng is applying for scholarship says:
LOL
junneng is applying for scholarship says:
i anything de
junneng is applying for scholarship says:
haha
junneng is applying for scholarship says:
u can say
junneng is applying for scholarship says:
im gonna be the future mrs wu nd stuff!
junneng is applying for scholarship says:
HAHA
junneng is applying for scholarship says:
my god too ego alr

HI BIG BARRISTER (IN THE MAKING) WU.


Ah, I can't wait for Thursday. Hee hee. I happy only lorh!

No comments: